It's my first journal. I used to never write these things because my English used to be very bad, but I've improved and I can write a reasonable text in English now. I don't know if I'm gonna write more, maybe I will.
Anyway, there's also this thing I was tagged in so I'm just gonna 'do' it.
I got tagged by:
(you really should check out her art btw she draws awesome) RULES:
1. You Have To Post These Rules.
2. Each Person Has To Share 13 Things About Them.
3. Answer The 13 Questions Asked To You And Invent 13 Questions The People You Tag Will Have To Answer.
4. Choose 13 People.
5. You Have To Tag 13 People, If You Can.
6. Tag-Backs Are ALLOWED.
7. Be Creative With The Title. No "I've Got Tagged" Things.
8. You Can't Say You Don't Do Tags.
Some facts about me:
1. I'm a girl and I'm 14 years old.
2. I live in The Netherlands.
3. I like traveling and discovering new places.
4. I like being in nature.
5. I kinda hate my school. I wish we would do cooler things and not just sit inside, listening to the teacher.
6. I've been learning English for 3 years now, so there might be some grammar mistakes and stuff. (And my talking is hooooorrible)
7. I like emo's. I always thought they where cool, ever since I was a kid. I don't support cutting and being depressive but I still like them Idk why.
8. I'm just a little weird and socially awkward sometimes. I really don't know what to say and if I say something it's most of the time the wrong thing.. Really embarassing! This only count for strangers who are expecting something from me tho. I really like to share my thoughts with my friends!
9. I've always liked drawing things, escpecially dragons. I always thought it was stupid that aliens, dragons and other 'bad' things where considered evil. That's why I started drawing 'kind' dragons with character. I already did this when I was 7 or so.
10. Warrior Cats had a really big influence on my life. Not only I started drawing (cats) more, I also met amazing roleplayers online who I became (real life) friends with later on.
11. I love my pets.
12. I listen to weird shit like The Neighbourhood, Mindless Self Indlugence and Fall Out Boy.
13. I'm interested in Russia and Prussia. (hetalia and non-hetalia)
1. do you ever want to show your real face online?
Well actually I've already done that. Not only for people to recognize me but also to show my cosplays, to get tips how to do it better and stuff like that.
2. do you like anime? :3
Yeahhh!! Last year I was more into it than I am now, tho. I still like to cosplay and to watch it sometimes.
3. what do you think of me?
Well I didn't talk to you much, but I thing your drawings are pretty cool and your style is very unique.
4. how old are you?
I'm 14 years old.
5. how many OC's do you have?
I have 2 OC's I draw a lot and maybe.. 8 or 9 with a story? I also just drew a lot of random characters for maybe 1 or 2 times, but I'm not sure they can be considered a real OC. My OC's are always created in time. It's not like: Hey! Now I'm gonna draw a character with a big story and personality!
6. what bores you the most?
Economics, my dad talking about work, and school. I think being tired and inspirationless is also very boring and waiting for something withouth having something to do.
7. do you like cake/ cookies?
Yeahh!! I do however like selmade stuff more than stuff from the bacery.
8. what is your dream guy or girl?
If we can be happy together it would be great! And someone who's taller than me and maybe really cool. Someone who likes adventures and has crazy ideas and appreciates (and maybe likes?) mines. Someone I can be myself with. :3 (And I think emo guys are reaally ho t. >////<)
9. do you like drawing for other people?
Yeah I think it's amazing! I love the moment I give them the drawing and their reactions. It's so cool to create stuff for someone.
10. what is the worst thing that happend to you online?
Nothing much I guess.. Maybe when I drew something for someone (and I had really been working all day on it) and the person just only complained about the drawing without even saying thank you. ;-; Also when a roleplaying friend was bullied and left the internet for good. I really loved her stories and drawings.
11. can I have a hug?
12. what do you think of my OC Aero, so far? (a lot of people seem to really like his design, so I'm curious. I've got a lot of thighs I want to add on him.)
His wings are reaally cool and his colors too! And I think he's really mysterious. I would like to hear some background story of him, tho. Like he's an alien cat??? What is his life like? :0
13. Do you want to answer this question? ^^
No. Shut up.
And noww.. my questions for people I think are cool!
1. How did you get in touch with Deviantart?
2. What is the difference of how you used to draw and how you draw now?
3. Are you planning to do something with drawing in the future?
4. Do you behave yourself differently on the internet than in real?
5. Do you like to use emoticons?
6. Do you like to go outside or would you rather stay in your bed?
7. Tell me something I wouldn't expect from you.
8. What is the perfect girl/guy for you?
9. Do you think you're behaving normal for your age? (and what is your age?)
10. Do you actually have to do something different now (like homework), but aren't you doing it because you're just lazy? x3
11. Do you like your school/job?
12. Do you like going on adventures and doing crazy (and sometimes illegal) things?
13. Do you think a body is more important than a face or conversely?
Sorrrryy for my bad English Dx I hope you could read through all the grammar mistakes.
People I've tagged who are awesome: